Statements appearing in these forums represent the opinions of the authors
of each post, not the opinion of WritersWeekly.com and/or BookLocker.com.
It is currently November 24th, 2014, 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: April 8th, 2008, 1:24 am 

I'm a yoga writer for a soon-to-be launched alternative health/medicine website. I am looking to interview yoga students (all levels, all styles and even those interested in taking yoga but haven't tried a class yet) and both seasoned and novice yoga teachers (all styles, philosophies, etc.)

I write three articles a week so I have a lot of topics to cover. Here are some upcoming articles I'm working on this month:

-Yoga as rehabilitative (if you have instructed or have been a student of yoga after or during a major injury, car accident and have used yoga to rehabilitate both mind and body or if you are a teacher who has helped rehab. yoga students with injuries etc)
-Yoga as cross-training (I'm specifically looking for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and rock climbers who use yoga to help them cross train as athletes).
--Men and yoga (I really need to interview MORE men who take yoga--I want to write an article specifically about men and yoga).

If you are interested in being interviewed, please PM me or please email calwritergal@yahoo.com

I'll be happy to send you further information and questions.

Thank you for your help!
-Therese

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2008, 10:42 pm 

PS--I'm writing about a LOT of yoga topics so even if these topics don't necessarily apply to you please feel free to write me. I would love to chat with you further!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2008, 7:51 pm 

Hi - for some reason I didn't see this until now. are you still looking for people to interview?