9255 W. Sunset Boulevard, Suite 711,
West Hollywood, CA 90069.
Email submissions - at - bonusbooks.com
Bonus Books is a growing publishing house dedicated to publishing quality nonfiction. We do not accept proposals for fiction or poetry. Our list includes titles in a variety of categories, including entertainment/pop culture, games and gambling, sports and sports biography, regional (Chicago), broadcasting, and fundraising.
If you would like to submit a manuscript or proposal for our review, please follow these guidelines.
1. The material must be typed and double-spaced.
2. If you are submitting a hard copy, please include a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope for a reply. Because of the large volume of submissions we receive, if you don’t include an SASE, you will not receive a reply. If you would like any of your material returned, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope large enough to accommodate the materials.
3. If you are submitting your work electronically, please send it as an attachment in either Word or Rich Text format.
4. If you are submitting a proposal, please supply the following information:
outline or summary of your book
two to three sample chapters
table of contents
5. If you are submitting a proposal or a manuscript, the following information is also helpful:
author bio with credentials and information about previously published work
description of any supplemental elements to your manuscript (art, tables, Web site)
estimation of the length of your manuscript
description stating what sets your manuscript apart from others in its category
description of your target audience
comparison with competing titles
6. Please allow six to eight months for a response.
Additional resources for authors are The Writer’s Market, The Literary Marketplace, and various books and magazines available at libraries and bookstores.
Please send hard copy submissions to:
9255 Sunset Blvd., #717
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Please send electronic submissions to:
submissions - at - bonusbooks.com
Thank you for the opportunity to consider your work.