Statements appearing in these forums represent the opinions of the authors
of each post, not the opinion of WritersWeekly.com and/or BookLocker.com.
It is currently November 27th, 2014, 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: May 14th, 2003, 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Copyright 2003 WritersWeekly.com. This market may NOT be copied, transmitted or reposted elsewhere. To receive new paying markets every Wednesday by email (it's FREE!), subscribe at: http://www.writersweekly.com

~~~~~~~~~~~

The No B.S. Golf Newsletter, 100 Gilderbrook Road, Greenville, SC 29615. P(864)675-0038. Email Richard@thinkandreachpar.com. Website http://www.thinkandreachpar.com. Richard C. Myers, Editor. One freelance submission per issue. “Free golf training newsletter.” Welcomes new writers. Circ 26K+. Weekly. Pays on acceptance. Publishes ms usually within 1 month of acceptance. Buys the rights to publish in the newsletter. Accept reprints. Responds usually in 24 hours. Sample online. Subscription free. Guidelines by email request.
CURRENT NEEDS: “300 - 800 word articles on fitness and exercise that would benefit and relate to golfers.” Pays $0.05 per word for 300 - 500 words. Submit by email. Prefers more than one article.
PHOTOS/ART: N/A.
HINTS: “Right now I am looking for someone to write these fitness related articles. If they are accepted by my subscribers, the articles will be continued on a weekly basis Can always use good golf training articles 300 - 500 words. I am not hard to please, I just need information that will help my golfers and keep them coming back to my newsletter.”