Home

The WritersWeekly.com Forum is officially closed.
You are welcome to browse the archives of past
discussions below, but there are no new discussions.

Everything has moved to our new website,
where you can comment on articles
and submit questions directly to us. Please join us there.

Statements appearing in these forums represent the opinions of the authors
of each post, not the opinion of WritersWeekly.com and/or BookLocker.com.
It is currently August 18th, 2017, 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 17th, 2004, 9:00 pm 

Howdy do!

Again, I apologize for the delay. We left town mid-week and had no Internet access from Friday though Sunday (heaven!). :)

Okay, the first photo:
http://booklocker.dreamhost.com/photos/1103thru021104/wowali.jpg

The statements from above that I would consider hits are:

"Creative, emotionally sensitive which connects with shyness, good IQ"
Yes, she is extremely creative (painter and writer), very sensitive (cries easily when feeling sad about things others experience), not very shy, but not socially outgoing either; self-conscious as most pre-teens are, and very intelligent.

and the 2nd photo:
http://booklocker.dreamhost.com/photos/1103thru021104/richard1103.jpg

He has a love for exploring, loves to travel. see the mountains, I see the desert and I see the ocean. He would literally love to travel coast to coast all the time if he could. He does not have an advertursome personality but loves to explore things. A real respect and honor about history. Admires many people in history, not just the big people in history but especially admires those in history that helped to build things."

You hit it right on on all of these things. He does love to travel (we recently purchased an RV and took the kids out of school - homeschooling - so we can travel more frequently. He loves history and visiting old battlegrounds.

Also, when you wrote: "He is also an excellent long term planner, in his personal and professional life..."

Also right on. He's very professional and precise about how he handles everything in his life. One example? He fills the tank when it's only half empty. He always plans ahead like that. :)

The other things written weren't "hits", but they may be symbolic of things I'm not considering or are otherwise unaware of. The cars statement was interesting, but had be drawing a blank. :)

Anybody else want to post a picture for us to read??

Hugs!
Angela

Post subject: psychometry
PostPosted: May 18th, 2004, 10:43 am 

Thanks Angela for posting the answer. Yeah, hit me again. I wanna try again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 5:41 pm 

Photo number 2:

I got the feeling this man is the father of two boys and had recently lost his job or lost something or someone very close to him. A sensitive man who sometimes uses anger to cover his feelings.

Okay, how off am I? LOL. I've never done this before and would love to know how to do it.

Wynd Dancer

P.S. I just joined the list. Hello everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2004, 5:43 pm 

Okay, I just read Angela's answer. Thank you! I was a little late posting my impressions but would love to try it with other pictures!

Wynd Dancer

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2004, 3:11 am 

here is a picture of my Jen...can anyone tell me something about her now??? do you need more info? Just look at that face! isn't she beautiful??? I miss her so much I can't stand it. I have been lurking here for over a year and really love this site, this newsletter. Thank you, Elizabeth
(i hope these pictures comes through, its the only way I know to bring her to you). thanks for looking at them...

http://www.jeni.cc/pics99.htm

or her website at
www.jeni.cc

Please...can someone look at these and tell me if you see her? do you feel her?
respond here or at:
esebaugh@yahoo.com OR
esebaugh@hotmail.com thank you...

PostPosted: June 3rd, 2004, 6:04 am 

I would not call this a direct contact, since it seems to me
that anyone could tell this by just looking at her picture, yet
she impresses me as a blythe spirit. Now, as I reread this
after typing it, I did hear a yes response to that phrase, in
my mind.

Please know, I'm not particularly skilled at clairsentience, at
this point. So I hope one of the others who is better at it will
be able to sense something more specific for you.

Regards, Murrday

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2004, 10:51 am 

On looking at her photos, it was not evident to me that she's in spirit. I feel she's still very much a sparkle and interacting with her family and friends. She is peaceful and loving and is a bit of a jokester. She seems to enjoy making physical and intellectual (thoughts) contact and making loved ones think her contact was a coincidence, a de-javu or making them think, "What was that?!" She's right there watching the reaction and laughing about it.

She's so young and beautiful, on the outside AND the inside! What a special, shining and loving young lady. :)

Hugs,
Angela

Post subject: Richard's Photo
PostPosted: July 21st, 2004, 10:19 pm 

Okay, this is fun--let me go out on a limb here.

Richard is or has been an alcoholic, but might now be clean. He has a a certain distrust of people and doesn't open up easily to someone he doesn't know well. His wife of seven years left him (could have been quite a while ago); he may be on his second marriage now, but I'm not sure, maybe he lives alone now. He has two kids that are now adults, a boy and a girl. He has something to do with a farm... either he grew up on a farm, is a farmer, or lives in an old farmhouse... something like that. He is a conservative Republican and fervent believer in gun ownership; he owns three guns himself. He has had some health problems not too long ago, either prostate or liver problems, but it seems they haven't been extremely serious.

That's all. When are we going to get some feedback, Angela? I'm dying to know about this guy.

Shannara

Post subject: RE: Jeni
PostPosted: August 21st, 2004, 9:50 am 

There was such sadness at her passing. I get that she is sad that she is gone but she is still very involved in being with the family. She sees, and knows what you are doing and involved in and there is an overwhelming feeling of love for you all. She does not want you to be sad though. She likes the freedom of being in the other plane.

Sorry if that seems disjointed but I am still in the process of honing my skills. I have only directly experienced my loved ones who crossed over as spirits until I started honing my intuition earlier this year. Now I sense them in places. I did not know if looking at a photo would work but it seems to have! Blessings to you all.